Qualify policy of Welding Kft.
Welding Kft. has more than 15 years of professional and management experience in the area of technology erection.
Our mission is to satisfy fully and in a complex manner the increasingly demanding domestic and foreign market.
Therefore, based on the stable domestic partner relationships, using the foreign experiences, with the continuous training of the employees, with modern production assets, with flexible and efficient work organisation, our target is to acquire an increasing domestic market share, to expand our foreign partner relations, and to meet the demands of our existing partners at a high level.
Our target is to achieve the accessible most favourable profitability through improving our market positions.
Welding Kft defined its expectations towards its suppliersm and therefore accepts only appropriate quality materials, equipment, work and perfect supplier performances.
Our quality management system established and introduced according to standard MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009 ensures an operation guarantee for our partners as regards the reliable quality of our work done.
Welding Kft wishes to implement the following
- to continuously develop its quality assurance system, to improve the quality of its products on continuous basis,
- the meet fully and economically the quality related demands of the buyers,
- to strengthen its competitiveness, market positions and good reputation on continuous basis, to improve its quality culture,
- to achieve that commitment as regards quality will become an internal attitude and internal demand of each employee.
Our company has all the permits and certificates that are required for the production of our special products.
- Quality assurance system operating according to MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009
- Welding quality management system corresponding to MSZ EN ISO 3834-2 (meets the provisions of 3/1998. (I.12.))
- Production of tanks that are not classified as pressure vessels to be used for storing dangerous liquids and melts corresponding to regulation 11/1994. (III. 25.), onsite technological erection, repair, leakage examination
- Production and welding railway vehicle chassis and subunits, EN 15085-CL1
- Implementing fusion welding and the related other activities for the production, fitting, repair and transformation of welded structures that belong under the effect of Regulation 3/1998 (I.12.) IKIM
- Capability of producing specific products that correspond to Regulation 9/2001 (IV. 5.) GM /97/23/EC Directive, G module
- Remarking system for the remarking of AD2000 basic material labels
- For the production of EN-1090 steel structures